My new plan is to build a brand portal product.
What is a brand portal, you may ask?
It’s a place to document your brand assets, like a logo, colours and icons.
Why is this helpful?
- To keep your brand consistent – you can send people to the brand portal
- To provide a more direct way to get brand assets – nobody likes hunting for the right asset in Dropbox folders, or to get the right asset out of a PDF document
I created one for Doccle. And I think this could be an interesting product for more companies.
Right now I am
- doing user and competitive research
- developing small prototypes
- designing the first ideas for the user flow