- Designing better user interfaces
- A presentation on the usability of common interface elements e.g. select boxes, maps and lightboxes.
- Johan Ronsse Photography
- A brief stint as a photographer. I realized I didn’t want to start at the bottom of the ladder as a photographer while UI design was my true love. However, I’m glad that I have the skills I learned.
- Designing for iOS
- I started to become interested in application design for touch screens. This presentation details the design process of ConcertWall, an app to find the best concerts in your area.
- Design for Developers
- A presentation to grasp the basics of design for developers. Somehow this got more than 150 000 views on Slideshare which led to me making more presentations.
- Guide to New York City
- Some tips on visiting New York. Some of this might be horribly outdated so YMMV.
- Wolf’s Little Store (version 3)
- Wolf’s Little Store is now an official company. This version of the portfolio features various kinds of work while I was figuring out my direction as a newborn freelancer.
- Wolf’s Little Store - Version 1
- While working for my first agency job I wrote about web design. At the time I was obsessed with learning how to work productively with the myriad of tools you need to make websites, so this is mostly about that.